The City of Bel-Nor, located in Saint Louis County, Missouri just minutes from highways 170 and 70, the University of Missouri Saint Louis campus, Lambert International Airport, and many businesses and restaurants. Founded in 1937 as the Village of Bel-Nor, residents voted to become the City of Bel-Nor in April 2015. However, this change in classification did not alter the fabric of this community where brick houses line the streets and people look out for one another. This neighborhood truly is a place where you will feel embraced and connected if you allow yourself to share in conversation and the lives of those beyond your front door. This website will hopefully become a quality resource for you as you live, work, and play in the City where "we live in the village and live as the village".
- City office address: 8416 Natural Bridge Road, Bel-Nor, MO 63121
- City office hours: M, T, W and F - 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- City office phone number: 314-381-2834
- Bel-Nor Police non-emergency phone number: 314-381-2971
- Bel-Nor Police Watch Phone number: 314-920-9513